Sort your installed shipping methods by cost, module name, or method name. Offer a free shipping option when any one of several parameters are met.
- Sort shipping methods in the order you want them
- Template with tokens allows methods as select list or radio buttons
- Country configurable template header
- Default layout for those who do not have skills with HTML and tokens
- Free shipping option based on order subtotal
- Free shipping option based on number of products
- Free shipping option based on weight of the order
- Free shipping option can be limited to specific availability or price groups
- Free shipping option can be limited to specific location
- Free shipping option can be related to specific products
- Label for free shipping is configurable
- Configurable default message if no options are calculated
- When only one option, list is replaced with a single line display
- Can hide or display shipping methods by ship to country location
- Can have a different configurable message on the order payment and invoice screens and the notification emails for each shipping method using tokens
The module currently fully supports the mivasql configuration of MIVA Merchant 5. It also supports MySQL as long as load balancing has the data stored on the single MySQL server and permissions are set correctly on the data directories. This would be the case in most of the server setups. If you are using Merchant 5.x and your host is web.com, you will not be able to use this module due to the way they configure their servers. There are no known issues with other hosts.
Emporium Plus creates and licenses plugin modules for Miva Merchant, a highly extensible eCommerce shopping cart application for the Internet.