Time To Install: > 5 minutes
Configuration: 0 - 15 minutes
User Level: Beginner
Avg. ROI: > 2 Months
Increase Conversions, Average Order Total and SEO
Customer reviews and testimonials are extremely influential for ecommerce. They can:
- Increase Conversions
- Increase Average Order Total
- Improve Page Ranking and Positioning.
- Improve Overall Customer Satisfaction.
For stats junkies, see some more interesting numbers about reviews and testimonials below.
Easy Review, The Easy Answer
Easy Review is easy to install, manage and most of all, easy for YOUR customers to leave reviews and testimonials. After all, what's the use of a review system that no one uses?
NEW FEATURE: Product Grouping
Product Grouping lets you assign a set of reviews to apply to more than one 'product'. For example, lets say you sell pet beds, and you have one that's circular and one that's rectangular. Now, there isn't much of difference (especially to the pet) wether its round or square, so you are better off having reviews shared between the two products. (Along with Product Grouping, we've also added Product Exclusion which lets you remove a product from being reviewed.)
Easy Review comes ready to roll out within five minutes yet is completely flexible, letting you modify it any way you want.
Got Sebenza Reviews? Easy Reviews will automatically import those reviews and ratings. (Easy Reviews will also support manually importing from other sources.)
Better for SEO: Your Content, Your Site.
Follow on Review Request
Follow on Review Request automatically sends a custom email to your customers asking for a review of the product they purchased. Set the number of days to send after either order date or product shipped date.
Random Reviews lets you display randomly selected reviews anywhere you feel it's appropriate for your store. The selection of reviews can be gated by review rating, and can be constrained by product (including store review) or category.
- Fully templated and styled via CSS giving you ultimate control over appearance.
- Point and Click settings if you just want to get up and running quickly.
- Review Voting: Let your customers tell others if they thought a review was helpful or not.
- You get to control who can post reviews and how reviews are approved. Proprietary anti-SPAM technology and an optional "email verification"
system lets any REAL visitor safely leave a review without logging in.
- Full decimal averaging and half star rating support.
- Easily change "Star" icon shape and color.
- Verified Purchaser notice, shows if the reviewer has previously purchased the product from your store.
- Built in microdata support for even better SEO value.
- Follow on Review Request automatically sends a custom email to your customers asking for a review of the product they purchased. Set the number of days to send after either order date or product shipped date.
- Customers review your products RIGHT ON the product page. No need to take them away to another page or hide the product information.
- Edit reviews and provide a store owner response for any review or testimonial...before and after approval.
- Ratings distribution popup. Shows how many 5, 4, 3, etc stars each product received.
- Automatically limits reviews and voting to one per product.
- Annotate reviews to help guide reviewers in writing reviews.
- Random Review and Testimonial display. Automatically display some of your best reviews and testimonials on your home page or category pages.
- Automatically import reviews from Sebenza Ultimate Reviews--manual import from Yotpo, PowerReviews, RateVoice, etc available as well. If you can get the data, we can import it. (We can also assist for a small fee.)
More About the Effectiveness of Reviews and Testimonials
Here are some stats on the effect of reviews and testimonials.
- 61% of customers read online reviews before making a purchase decision, and they are now essential for e-commerce sites.
- 63% of customers are more likely to make a purchase from a site which has user reviews. (iPerceptions, 2011)
- Produce an average 18% uplift in sales. (Bazaarvoice, Conversation Index, Q2 2011)
- 70% of the online users trust consumer opinions posted online (Nielsen Report)
- 80% of user reviews are positive (Bazaarvoice, Forrester)
- 24% use online reviews when deciding on purchases made offline (comScore, The Kelsey Group)
- 97% of customers find online reviews to be accurate upon evaluation (comScore)
- 79% of retailers who use reviews see a positive effect on conversion rates as a result of adding ratings and reviews (eMarketer)