Don't miss a marketing opportunity. Contact your customers after they've purchased products at your store with automatically generated emails.
- Send after-sales emails at configurable number of days in the future
- Obtain feedback from customers relative to the shopping experience at your store
- Provide a promotional coupon to increase the chance of return visits and sales
- Generate product specific after-sales emails for one or two dates (each product can have a different number of days in the future)
- Remind customers of re-order needs for recurring orders
- Promote sales of companion products to the ones they already bought
- Order reminders with quick add to basket link for each product to be re-ordered
- Remove after-sales emails for a specific troublesome order
- Put module in initial test mode to avoid improperly written and configured emails
- HTML or plain text formatting
- Email layout, wording, and design is configured in admin with templates and tokens
This module captures pertinent order information and uses it for generating a follow-on email. This gives you an opportunity to guage customer satisfaction with your store or providethem with a reason to come back and purchase again, e.g. with a coupon embedded in the email.
You can place the module in test mode until you are satisfied your stock email says what you want it to say.
You can delete the follow on email for a specific order number.
The email templates are composed within the module's admin. You can embed module tokens to insert text from compatible other modules, e.g. insert a unique coupon code by using the coupon generator in the Emporium Plus Coupon Redemption module.
You can have product specific follow-on emails. You can schedule one or two follow-on emails related to a product. These emails are usually used to promote another product at a specific time frame or to encourage a repeat or maintenance sale for the original product. Schedule order reminders with a quick link that adds the product to the basket with one click. You can have two product specific emails in addition to the generic global email, for a total of three follow up emails to increase sales and enhance marketing. Do not use the emails to ask customers to rate products as there is one large company who claims they invented that idea and were able to patent it.
It also supports MySQL as long as load balancing has the data stored on the single MySQL server and permissions are set correctly on the data directories. This would be the case in most of the server setups.
Emporium Plus creates and licenses plugin modules for Miva Merchant, a highly extensible eCommerce shopping cart application for the Internet.