Advanced Shipping Manager for Miva Merchant is the only shipping solution for your online store. No other app offers more features or more control over your shipping rates and accuracy. Our customers say that it pays for itself immediately!
GUARANTEED ROI - If after the first month you believe our app did not save or generate additional revenue as much as our fee - we will gladly cancel your account and refund your first month's fee in full. No questions asked!
No other app offers more features or more control over your shipping rates and accuracy. Our customers say that it pays for itself immediately! What will you gain as an ASM customer?
Not seeing a feature you need? Challenge us! Call our team of experts and let us create it for you at 888-546-4932 or email us at: email@example.com
See AdvancedShippingManager.com for more information, including a webinar, and full list of features.
Version 1.0010 (Released 8/31/2020)
Version 1.0009 (Released 8/14/2020)
• Global errors returned from the API are now displayed as error messages in runtime (ASM-36)
• New optional template item asm_method_note which can be used to output a shipping method note returned from the rate api response. This item is to be used within the loop of shipping methods and accepts the name of the structure which contains the current shipping method. (ASM-37)
• ASM-34 – Fixed default values for sNN_AdvancedShippingManagerProductAttributes fields in AdvancedShippingManagerProductAttributes_Load_Default
Version 1.0008 (Released 12/19/2019)
ASM-27 Remove Advanced Shipping Manager Settings tab
ASM-28 Add an Update Method List feature
ASM-29 Attribute field types should match data types of the ASM webservice
ASM-30 Incorrect sales tax sent to webservice
ASM-31 Webservice credentials should be encrypted in the database
Important Note: This is update has the potential to be high impact change and should first be tested on a development store before going into production.
31459: Shipping Method Rules showing duplicates
- Bug 30911 - Added Custom1-Custom5 product attribute fields
- Bug 30954 - Module now supports subscriptions
- New Advanced Shipping Manager Methods tab in Shipping. Populates discovered methods found during rate calculations.
You can delete discovered methods using this new batch list.
- Advanced Shipping Manager tab in Shipping renamed to Advanced Shipping Manager Settings. Added input fields for endpoint and store id settings.
Bug 26598 - ASM Product Attributes now correctly export and import ASM attribute headers
Bug 26900 - Product kits can now be configured on the product level allowing for control over how data gets sent
The default behavior is to treat it as a simple product or variant sending either the basic product data or variant data. Kits and multi part variants can be configured to:
- Send the Master and Part Data
- Send Only the Master Data
- Send Only the Part Data
Bug 26903 - ASM Attributes can now be provisioned via XML
Bug 26895 - Variant part ASM attribute data now gets properly loaded and sent
Update version to Version 1.0004
26183: Markup should just be a string and not a float or * value
26339: Advanced Shipping Manager - Kit items should be sent as individual items in the rate request
Bug 25973 - Advanced Shipping Manager - Product attribute hazmat now displays as a checkbox. Database field now of type BOOLEAN.
Bug 25974 - Advanced Shipping Manager - Product attribute Option Weight Points now displays as a textarea. Database field now of type MEMO.
Bug 25975 - Advanced Shipping Manager - XML Request now includes the MultipleBoxDimensions tag
KingWebmaster offers a wide range of products and solutions for your ecommerce store. The Advanced Shipping Manager is one of the many enhancements we offer to make your store more efficient. While the your platform provides an easy way to get your business online, we provide the right services and tools you need to allow your business to flourish. We work with you to turn what you thought was impossible into your own unique success. In addition to the creativity and efficiency of our team, we provide lifetime bug support for any work performed. We want you to know that we're available to answer your questions. Utilize the form of support that is convenient for you. Contact us by phone, live chat, email or even arrange a personalized demonstration. It doesn't matter where you're located, our customer support covers all time zones.