SkuVault provides a cloud-based inventory and warehouse management system designed for businesses looking to scale with a competitive ecommerce and omnichannel distribution solution. Delivered via a Software-as-a-Service model, SkuVault's product is directly integrated with channel management systems, ecommerce store platforms, shipping software and many other operational technology platforms, creating a more seamless experience for its customers and allowing for a more streamlined product fulfillment. For additional information, visit www.skuvault.com.
- Inventory Tracking: Increase overall inventory visibility and accuracy with SkuVault's inventory tracking features, like barcode scanning, across warehouse locations. Allocate inventory between locations with ease and reduce your risk of incorrect or lost inventory counts.
- Build Your Tech Stack: Plug into SkuVault's network of ecommerce integrations, such as marketplaces, shipping platforms, and shopping carts, or build to our open API to create your ultimate customized tech stack. SkuVault is your inventory hub to seamlessly run the rest of your business.
- Demand Planning and Forecasting: SkuVault users can make more accurate purchasing decisions with our suite of reports. With historic sales history at your fingertips, demand planning and forecasting is easier than ever. Now you can be proactive rather than reactive.
- Dedicated Onboarding: Finding and implementing a new software solution can be a hefty job. To alleviate some of this stress, SkuVault offers a variety of packages to help you get started. Our onboarding, customer service, and support teams are ready to help you by phone, email, or through our support portal every step of the way with any questions.
- Scale Your Business Faster: SkuVault removes complexity so you can focus on growing your business. With automated features, merchants can connect their warehouses to the world while increasing speed, accuracy, and profit.