- recalculate taxes and update taxjar order can cause order subtotal to be incorrect.
- product_tax_code field is not correctly populated for inventoried variants.
- Rate call and taxjar insert/update don’t always get the same product tax code
- incorrect customer parameter being passed for transactions
- Pass plugin parameter for tax and transaction API calls
30918: "Not authorized for route 'GET /v2/nexus/regions'" error with a valid production API token on new install
30919: Product tax codes are not sent when creating TaxJar transactions
30920: TaxJar customer IDs are not sent when creating TaxJar transactions
30921: Transactions should be created regardless of nexus when "Automatically Create TaxJar Transactions" is enabled
30923: Prefix transaction_ids with store code and order number
32144: Instead of a new item, distribute discounts proportionally among
32148: Track and transmit item-level sales tax to TaxJar when creating transactions
30924: Feature Request: Configurable timeout and fallback rate calculation
30922: Feature Request: Identify Marketplaces orders when creating transactions
- non-inventoried attributes don’t have the attribute price added to the call for tax calculation.
- insert taxjar order from admin causes fatal error when product discounts are present.
- Add the store's address to the Tax Jar Settings table
Inital Release including functionality for:
- SmartCalc Real Time Tax Rates
- Trasnactions (pushing orders to TaxJar)
- Product Categories
- Nexus Locations
- Manually Updating or Deleting Transactions in TaxJar
- Historical Order Import (via Batch Report)
- Updating or Nexus locations and Product Categories