Sales tax automation for all Miva merchants. - TAXJAR CERTIFIED INTEGRATION
Let TaxJar automate your sales tax reporting, and filings in minutes.
TaxJar is a SaaS company focused on solving a problem no one wants to deal with - sales tax. We obsessively leverage technology and exceptional customer service to help you focus on what matters most - growing your business.
Trusted by more than 20,000 businesses, our award-winning solution makes it easy to automate sales tax reporting and filing, and determine economic nexus with a single click. Connect TaxJar directly with your Miva store and marketplaces, to get up and running, fast.
From calculations to filing, TaxJar provides award-winning support and transparent pricing options for businesses of all sizes. Easily automate your sales tax when the complexities of sales volume, state nexus and platform needs have multiplied.
When it comes to sales tax, collecting is the easy part. Everything else is hard. TaxJar makes it easy. See why we're trusted by more than 20,000 eCommerce businesses every month.
- Seamless & Automatic Filing. TaxJar AutoFile automatically submits your returns to the states where you’re registered and ensures you never miss a due date.
- Return-Ready, Jurisdiction-Level Reporting. TaxJar saves hours on sales tax filings by organizing sales data into easy-to-read, exportable, return-ready state reports.
- Real-time Sales Tax Rates & Calculations. Upgrade your account to get access to the TaxJar API and real-time sales tax rates at checkout, with no impact on your site performance or page load times.
- Economic Nexus Insights. Import your sales data into TaxJar to determine where your sales have met or exceeded the economic threshold in each state. Get guidance on how to begin complying with sales tax in any new state.
- Multi-Channel Support. Connect TaxJar to your Miva store and any other channels where you sell. TaxJar automatically generates accurate state reporting across all of the channels you sell in and for all transaction types.
- Get Up & Running, Fast. Simple onboarding accelerates the time it takes to get up and running (typically within 7 days), and successfully using TaxJar. Never wait for us to schedule your implementation and get started when you’re ready.
- Built-In Research Team. We keep up with the changes so your team doesn’t have to. Economic nexus laws, tax codes, no problem! Lean on our sales tax experts to provide timely and accurate research.
- Award-Winning Support. Our TaxJar experts are here to help troubleshoot and answer questions with industry-leading support.
- Simple affordable pricing plans for all size merchants
- Transparent, order-based pricing. No setup fees, connector fees, or service filing fees. Contact TaxJar sales to get a free demo or a quote at 855-800-6681, or visit TaxJar.com/request-demo.
Note: If your business exceeds 1,000 orders per month, an upgraded account will be required for real-time sales tax calculations through the TaxJar API.
Download on the Miva app store and click here to get started.
- TAXJAR-73: TaxModule_Calculate_Basket fails if the tax BasketInfo record exists but the order total has changed (impacts Apple Pay and PayPal Commerce Platform)
- TAXJAR-75: TaxModule_Calculate_Basket fails if the tax BasketInfo record exists but the order total has changed in mm10
- TAXJAR-72: Fatal error on PostgreSQL when attempting to calculate tax
TAXJAR-62: Support for TaxJar Return Transactions - DOCS
TAXJAR-63: Returned Items should not be included when we push order transactions details to TaxJar
TAXJAR-64: TaxJar Category on the Edit Product page needs a max width
Order Items do not take into account whether or not they are cancelled
TaxJar Nexus Region region code should be optional always for international regions
- Users can now manage their
Nexus Regions within Miva Merchant by using the third Nexus Regions
option: ‘Calculate Using Miva Merchant Configured Nexus Regions.
- Using ‘Calculate Using
Miva Merchant Configured Nexus Regions’ will send a list of Nexus Regions
and allow usage of multiple international TaxJar Nexus regions
- Users are now able to
manually update their Nexus Regions using the button in the Nexus Regions
batchlist, in addition to the old location in Utilities
- TAXJAR-40: Clear
cached sales tax data when shipping method changes
- TAXJAR-43: Support
for Multiple International Nexus Regions
- TAXJAR-44: Clear
cached sales tax data when basket subtotal changes
- TAXJAR-46: All tax
categories are not being downloaded correctly
- TAXJAR-51: TaxJar
settings, Last updated fields get reset to Never after switching tabs.
- recalculate taxes and update taxjar order can cause order subtotal to be incorrect.
- product_tax_code field is not correctly populated for inventoried variants.
- Rate call and taxjar insert/update don’t always get the same product tax code
- incorrect customer parameter being passed for transactions
- Pass plugin parameter for tax and transaction API calls
30918: "Not authorized for route 'GET /v2/nexus/regions'" error with a valid production API token on new install
30919: Product tax codes are not sent when creating TaxJar transactions
30920: TaxJar customer IDs are not sent when creating TaxJar transactions
30921: Transactions should be created regardless of nexus when "Automatically Create TaxJar Transactions" is enabled
30923: Prefix transaction_ids with store code and order number
32144: Instead of a new item, distribute discounts proportionally among
32148: Track and transmit item-level sales tax to TaxJar when creating transactions
30924: Feature Request: Configurable timeout and fallback rate calculation
30922: Feature Request: Identify Marketplaces orders when creating transactions
- non-inventoried attributes don’t have the attribute price added to the call for tax calculation.
- insert taxjar order from admin causes fatal error when product discounts are present.
- Add the store's address to the Tax Jar Settings table
Inital Release including functionality for:
- SmartCalc Real Time Tax Rates
- Trasnactions (pushing orders to TaxJar)
- Product Categories
- Nexus Locations
- Manually Updating or Deleting Transactions in TaxJar
- Historical Order Import (via Batch Report)
- Updating or Nexus locations and Product Categories