About The Integration
UPS i-parcel is a complete solution to international shipping including showing total landed cost to the customer during checkout, fulfillment, currency conversion and payment. This UPS i-parcel module offers three options for providing customers international shipping and payment options. The Shipping Only operation mode will return all valid international shipping rates for the basket. The second option is Shipping & Payments, which will not only supply valid international shipping rates but uses UPS i-parcel as a hybrid payment method within the Miva store. Finally, iCart or International Cart allows for international customers to checkout using UPS i-parcel's hosted cart and checkout pages.
- Full Product Catalog Sync
- Currency Conversion
- Total Landed Costs (including duties and taxes) displayed in Checkout
- Ability to have i-parcel handle payment (including taking on Fraud checks)
- Generate and print shipping labels right from Miva
- Integration built and supported by Miva!
About UPS i-parcel
The UPS i-parcel app makes it easy for Miva merchants who are UPS i-parcel subscribers to reach new customers and compete in international markets. This module integrates UPS i-parcel’s international sales solution seamlessly into your Miva checkout.
The UPS i-parcel International Cart solution simplifies selling internationally and opens your store to over 100 destinations using our technology and logistics expertise.
Selling internationally requires intricate knowledge of duty and tax regulations, dealing with international payment methods, protecting against fraud, and handling nuanced and changing customs data collection rules.
With the International Cart solution, UPS i-parcel takes on the responsibility of all the international checkout issues, dealing with currencies, payment methods, and fraud handling, and provides an economical way of delivering parcels from Businesses to Consumers.
- Delivery to 92 countries through our low cost, asset-light based network
- Fully landed costs at the cart level
- Rich, event-based tracking
To learn more and sign up to UPS i-parcel, click the "Signup Now
" button above.
Released on 1/14/2020
• Compatibility with variant sku replacement module
• IPARCEL-34 iparcel api does not always return errors in json format
• IPARCEL-35 Incompatibility with variant replacement module
• IPARCEL-36 ScheduledTaskModule_Execute_CatalogSync_ProductKits Query Optimization
Released on 11/08/2019
- Removed previously
reported service levels which had incorrect service levels numbers
- 8 – UPS Expedited
- 13 - UPS Express Saver
- Renamed service level
208 to UPS Expedited
- Renamed service level
265 to UPS Express Saver
- Added the following service
Released on 10/30/2019
- Added Support for UPS Expeditede and UPS Express Saver Methods
Initial Release (10/9/2019)
- Provides support for i-parcel including i-cart, logistics and payment